Terms and Conditions for www.allergy-clinic.co.uk
- As a user of www.allergy-clinic.co.uk, you must not do anything to modify the information in the website or post any unlawful, defamatory or inappropriate material, or breach any person’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright. Users of the website agree to indemnify www.allergy-clinic.co.uk for any liability, costs or expense arising directly or indirectly from their use in breach of these terms.
- Information can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information on the web site, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time.
- This website supports the Health on the Net Code of Conduct to improve the quality of the Medical Internet. Information contained on this site is designed to support not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. Confidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to this site including their identity is respected and information privacy will be strictly guarded. This site receives no funding from any commercial or non-commercial organisation. There is strictly no advertising on this site and no advertisements will be considered. The medical content has been carefully researched, validated and written solely by Dr Adrian Morris. This medical information is reviewed and updated periodically.
- This is a strictly non-advertising site and we receive no income from advertisements. The site is solely funded by Dr Morris.
- www.allergy-clinic.co.uk excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties or liability of any kind in relation to the information contained on this website.
- www.allergy-clinic.co.uk is linked to other websites over which www.allergy-clinic.co.uk has no control. www.allergy-clinic.co.uk makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. www.allergy-clinic.co.uk is not liable for the contents of those websites and by linking to those websites, www.allergy-clinic.co.uk does not necessarily imply or represent any endorsement, affiliation or recommendation of that organization, product or service displayed on this website.
- www.allergy-clinic.co.uk does not guarantee that this website, its servers or email are free of viruses or harmful components. www.allergy-clinic.co.uk will not be liable for any losses of any kind arising from the use of this website.
- Dr Morris shall have no responsibility or liability with respect to any loss or damage arising from the allergy information or the use of allergy information contained on these pages. Dr Morris cannot accept responsibility for any allergy information contained in pages linked from this site.
- Declaration Financial Interests: I am legally obliged to inform you that I have no financial interest in any of the hospitals or clinics from which I practice medicine.
- Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on this web site is owned by www.allergy-clinic.co.uk. You may not alter this information in any way, including removing this copyright notice.
Information displayed on this website is meant to complement and not replace any advice from another healthcare professional. It is the intended mission of this website to provide information on allergies and allergy testing to the general public. Our audience includes members of the pubic, healthcare professionals and students resident in the UK. Privacy and confidentiality will be strictly maintained regarding email addresses, and no personal or medical information will be displayed on this website. We conform to the legal requirements in the UK including medical and personal information privacy. Our content is strictly the original researched medical articles written only by Dr Adrian Morris and no other externally sourced information is displayed other than those clearly referenced in the text. Last modification dates are displayed at the end of all articles. Any testing procedures or allergy treatments recommended are validated by consensus of allergy experts around the world. No unproven allergy treatments or tests will be recommended in the articles on this website. The Surrey Allergy Clinic and its website receive no external funding from any commercial or pharmaceutical company or their agents. It is our strict policy not to display any advertisements or enter into any financial arrangement with external sources for gain. Consequently the site does not host or accept any advertisements. We make no testing or treatment recommendations for personal economic benefit.
Last updated by Dr Adrian Morris on 4th January 2019.