London is the world’s allergy capital and over a third of us suffer with allergies.
Get expert advice about the testing, diagnosis and treatment of allergies with Dr. Adrian Morris. Book a Face-to-Face or Virtual Online Consultation with Dr Morris. Telephone 0208 144 2994/07920 129154
Do you suffer with sneezing, itching, intermittent rashes, persistent cough or congested nose and have a family history of asthma, hay fever or eczema? Then you probably do have an allergy.
- Hay fever, rhinitis, nasal allergies and allergic conjunctivitis
- Urticaria, hives, nettle rash and angioedema
- Asthma, wheezing and chronic cough
- Food allergies
- Oral allergy syndrome
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Anaphylaxis and generalised allergies
- Medication and drug sensitivities
- Wasp bee and insect allergies
- Skin allergies, contact dermatitis and itching
- Food intolerances including lactose, fructose and gluten intolerance
- Preservative, amine and chemical induced pseudo allergic reactions
MB ChB, DCH, MCFP, Dip Allergy, Dip Pract Dermatology (Cardiff)
Adult and Children’s Allergy Consultant with postgraduate diplomas in Allergy, Dermatology, Family Practice and Paediatrics, allergy consulting for 20 years from clinics in London and Guildford. General enquiries contact us by email .
Did you Know?
The incidence of allergies is increasing at an alarming rate:
- One in three Britons has an allergy
- 21 million adults have an allergy
- A child goes to hospital with asthma every 19 minutes
- 40,000 children born each year have a nut allergy
- Hospital admissions for anaphylaxis have risen fivefold (500%) since 1990
- There are 15 million hayfever sufferers in UK
- Only 30 full-time allergy specialists in UK (one per 700,000 population)
- £900 million is spent by GPs on allergy related illnesses annually
- Six foods account for 90% of childhood food allergic reactions (nuts, eggs, milk, fish, wheat and soy)
- 70% of children with eczema develop asthma and then hay fever, this is called the Allergic March.