- Hay fever, rhinitis, nasal allergies and allergic conjunctivitis
- Urticaria, hives and angioedema
- Asthma, wheezing and chronic cough
- Food and oral allergy syndrome
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Anaphylaxis and generalised allergies
- Eye allergies
- Medication and drug sensitivities
- Vasculitis and immune disorders
- Wasp bee and insect allergies
- Skin allergies, contact dermatitis and itching
- Food intolerances including lactose, fructose and gluten intolerance
- Latex and anaesthetic allergies
- Preservative, amine and chemical induced pseudo allergic reactions
Email us for Surrey Allergy Clinic bookings:
Book your clinic appointment online for an allergy assessment today online or:
Tel: 01252 851789
Request an appointment by phone or online firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Adrian Morris
Adult and Children’s Allergy Consultant with postgraduate diplomas in Allergy, Dermatology, Family Practice and Paediatrics, consulting from clinics in Central London, Guildford and Farnham.
Read more about Dr. Morris…
Did you Know?
The incidence of allergies is increasing at an alarming rate:
- One in three Britons has an allergy.
- 21 million adults have an allergy.
- A child goes to hospital with asthma every 19 minutes.
- 40,000 children born each year have a nut allergy.
- Hospital admissions for anaphylaxis have risen fivefold (500%) since 1990.
- There are 15 million hayfever sufferers in UK.
- There are only 30 full-time allergy specialists in the UK.
- £900 million is spent by GPs on allergy related illnesses annually
- Six foods account for 90% of childhood food allergic reactions (nuts, eggs, milk, fish, wheat and soy)
- The progression of allergies in children from eczema to asthma and then onto hay fever is called the Allergic March.
Telephone 01252 851789 or go online as bookings are now available for early May 2015